My passion for photography started as a child, sitting in the closet and taking pictures of myself with my dad's manual flash. Fast forward to 2008, I made the full time "leap of faith"and moved to Playa del Carmen Mexico to start my own Photography company. At that time, with a website of images & camera in hand I had booked 30 weddings and the time to go was now. Again, fast forward to 2018 and we are busier than ever!
My style has changed over the years as I constantly strive to create something new with every shoot. Finding the raw emotions and candid moments that tell your story is what I look for. I have captured almost 2 Million images since moving to Mexico! I now capture up to 100 weddings a year now and its amazing how each one is a miracle in the making!
Look forward to hearing from you! Send me a chat or call on the phone. I would love to discuss your plans with you and help make your destination wedding a reality.
Wedding Photography Packages
Gold Wedding Story - 5 Hours - $3700
Includes 5 Hours of Coverage (Additional bonus hour for a break in coverage)
- Includes 5 hours of coverage plus a break! We offer a break during your reception dinner. This way there is no wasted time we everybody eats. As well, we can extend your coverage into the evening for an additional hour! Basically, we are there for 6 hours! Everybody wins!!! Extra coverage!
- 426 to 625 Fully Edited Images (High Resolution & Low Resolution copies)
- MTM Award Winner Lincoln (Owner & Founder) & MTM 2nd Photographer Artist capturing your day at the same time
- 100% Vendor Fee discount so you don't need to worry about extra resort charges to have a professional photographer capture your day!
Contact us today for all the details on this and all our custom packages!
Instant download of all our Full Price Lists & Packages:
Silver Wedding Story - 4 Hours - $2500
Includes 4 hours of coverage
- 2 Talented Artists Capturing your day at the same time
- Aprox 275 fully edited images
- 50% Vendor Fee discount
Instant download of all our Packages here: