"Nothing great has ever been accomplished without passion"
I graduated as an engineer and worked as a professor in biomechanics for some years but decided to take a 180° turn in life to live my passion and to become a professional family and wedding photographer.
I love my work so much, especially wedding photography as it enables me to
- to feel and capture your personality and emotions,
- show all the love you have for each other,
- catch authentic and spontaneous instants,
- bring out the beauty of the moment,
- document your wedding with poetry and simplicity ...
Hope to meet you soon.