Joe Brier earned an MS degree in Photojournalism from Syracuse University in 2004. Since that time, Joe has worked as a staff photographer for a daily newspaper in Northern Virginia. He has also worked as a freelancer, producing work for various papers across the country.
Award Winning Photos
The Wedding Photojournalist Association proudly recognizes the accomplishments and creative excellence of Joe. The following awards have been earned by Joe from the WPJA. These achievements come with great merit considering the high level of competition that a member faces in the contests.
Wedding Photography Packages
All packages include the following:
- Your choice of either one or two photographers
- Free consultation to discuss wedding plans
- Photographer visits venue(s) prior to wedding day to become familiar with the setting (time permitting)
- Unlimited digital capture on your wedding day
- Post-production of images (pictures edited, cropped, lightly toned, etc.)
- A private online gallery which will stay live for 1 year, where images may be purchased in a variety of formats in both color and black and white
- A $100 print credit
- Hi-resolution images available via download - no more DVDs!