My Name is Thomas Weber. I am a native of Berlin, born in 1979 and have been living in Oldenburg since 2002. I´ve been involved with potography since 2005, disvovering my passion for wedding photography.
My fotographic path first led my through different themes. The press became attentive to me quite fast – reporting and awarding some of my photographs. After these roundabouts I recognized my interest in the art of lively and emotional wedding photojournalism.
Therefore, at the end of 2009, I decided to differenciate between wedding photography and my other works and am now presenting it on my wedding-website.
Award Winning Photos
The Wedding Photojournalist Association proudly recognizes the accomplishments and creative excellence of Thomas. The following awards have been earned by Thomas from the WPJA. These achievements come with great merit considering the high level of competition that a member faces in the contests.
Wedding Photography Packages
All of my packages include :
- detailed counseling interviews
- image processing (selection and sorting of the best photos, optimization of cut, color, etc., skin retouching if needed, also every image in black and white)
- you get all high-resolution images on DVD (10 to 21 megapixels)
- depending on your package, you get some prints in 10x15cm, 13x18cm and 20x30cm
- image gallery with up to 500 photos
- and much more ...
For further information, please visit my website.,,,