For 10 years, I have been fortunate to capture some amazing weddings across the UK and abroad.
I can’t believe that I am lucky enough to do something that I love for a living! I feel very privileged to be given such a task of recording your special day. The feedback and testimonials I get from brides and grooms blows me away.
How can doing something I love also make other people happy! It’s a fantastic feeling. I am a tad obsessive about my career and I hope that’s a healthy thing. My couples get the benefit of my constant wish to improve even if they do sometimes wonder why they are standing on a table or why I am up a tree!
My photos have been published on a range of online wedding blogs including The Wedding Community, OMG Weddings, Whimsical Wonderland Weddings and The Ebury Collection. I won “Wedding Photographer of the Year” with the Wedding Industry Awards for London & the South East and also for South West England (I moved house).
2 Award Winning Photos
The Wedding Photojournalist Association proudly recognizes the accomplishments and creative excellence of Sean Gannon. The following awards have been earned by Sean Gannon from the WPJA. These achievements come with great merit considering the high level of competition that a member faces in the contests.
Wedding Photography Packages
In addition to providing albums, every couple receive a minimum of my digital package. Having ownership of the digital files gives you ultimate freedom with your images. The majority of couples receive 5-600 images from their day both in colour and black & white. Images are delivered on a presentation USB in full resolution which is ideal for printing and low resolution for emailing or putting online.
• Initial meeting to see if I am the right photographer at a place convenient for you
• 10 Hours of continious coverage on your wedding day
• Editing, retouching and colour correcting of images by me personally
• A selection of images on my blog within a few days of the wedding
• All your best wedding images edited in high-resolution in both colour and in black & white
• Additional copies of your final images in lower resolution
• Images delivered within a month of your wedding date
Total Investment: £1,500