Steve has been taking pictures since the age of 11, when his father gave him an old Voigtlander 35mm camera. From that moment he was hooked.
He studied art and photography in Liverpool obtaining a BA Honors. This gave him good foundations. It taught him that fantastic images depend on the right light, composition, timing and creativity.
After college he went to work as a junior photographer for the magazine Motor sport and the Newspaper Motoring news. From there he worked as a photographer on the cruise ships, travelling the World for a number of years, before setting up his own photography business in 1999.
He believes that your photographs should reflect decisive moments, capturing, joy, fun, humor, beauty and love. Read More...
|Business||Ketch 22 Photography|
|Location||North Woodchester in Gloucestershire, England|
|Starting Rates||£1200+ (GBP) View Packages|
|Photos||1 Contest Winning Photo|
The Wedding Photojournalist Association proudly recognizes the accomplishments and creative excellence of Steve Catcheside. The following awards have been earned by Steve from the WPJA. These achievements come with great merit considering the high level of competition that a member faces in the contests.
|2014||Q2||20th Place - Transportation|
Steve offers the following wedding coverage package. However packages can be customised to your needs.
Steve Catcheside offers the following wedding coverage packages.
£1200 - Wedding day coverage
This includes a pre wedding consultation and a full days wedding photography coverage (up to 12 hours)
Also included is....
* High resolution edited jpg images on DVD with no copyright restrictions(approx 400 -600 images)
* An online gallery of all the edited images for family and friends to view and purchase if they wish
* A thumbnail wedding album of all the edited images
* Duplicates of all the photos in low resolution for you to share on facebook or via email.
* Hand crafted albums starting from £350
* Professionally framed and mounted montage prints of various sizes
* Bespoke canvas prints
* Parents albums
Ask for details