I have a gentle documentary approach, a graphic eye and a romantic sensibility. My photographs have a light, fresh quality.
I aim to capture all the excitement, happiness and love of your big day. I photograph the key moments and the little moments, and keep an eye open for details you’ll want to remember. I combine quirky, unusual shots with classic elegance – all as natural as possible, whilst still being beautiful and creative.
Clients often comment on how discreet I am as a photographer, that they barely noticed me on the day - I believe it’s important that your wedding day remains a very special celebration and doesn’t become a photo shoot. I only use a flash (if at all) when absolutely necessary late at night, so you can enjoy your big day without distracting bursts of flash.
I’m a friendly person and committed to doing the best possible job possible. I’m very organised but you’ll never feel I’m directing anything on your big day - we’ll take group photographs in around 20 minutes, and make the experience fun and informal for your guests; I find that spending half an hour to focus just on photographing you as a couple gives you some valuable time together as a couple to take in your wedding day, but also for me to create some gorgeous portraits that you’ll cherish for years to come.
I’ll take time to get to know you beforehand as a couple, to find out about your wedding day and all the little details that you’re planning so we can create a photographic record that captures the story of your day in stunning images – your photographs will bring back happy memories of the details you’ve been planning for months, the emotions, your guests interacting, the beauty of the venue and the atmosphere throughout the day.
Your wedding photographs will be ready and waiting for you when you get back from your honeymoon, and I’ll email you a couple of sneak previews while you’re away.
Your photo book or album gives you a wonderful keepsake to look back at and to share with your friends and family. You can share your photographs online from your password-protected slideshow, or from your custom made smartphone app. You can order professional prints and frames directly from your website - all products offered are selected for being more than little special, so you can create beautiful pieces of art for your home with your wedding photographs. I give all couples either a CD or USB stick (your choice) with the high-resolution images on you can take them to any photo lab to print yourselves.
I'm proud to be a regional finalist (London and the South-East) in the 2014 Wedding Industry Awards. I’m a member of both the international Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA) and the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP). My photographs have been exhibited internationally and featured in national magazines, including Wedding Ideas magazine.
I’d be glad to meet you for a no obligation discussion of your wedding and my approach to wedding photography, and to show you some sample books and frames - please do get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you!
|Starting Rates||£1000+ (GBP) View Packages|
|Client Letters||2 Client Letters|
All my wedding packages currently include:
• a complimentary engagement portrait session (worth £285)
• the high-resolution digital files (on a disc or USB stick, your choice), from which you can print your photographs at any photo shop
• a password-protected online slideshow to share with your friends and family, from which you can also order large professional prints, albums, framed wall art, gift boxes with 30 or 100 6×4″ prints, as well as thank you cards
• a 12×12″ photo book with your 30 favourite photographs and the cover image of your choice, all printed on thick glossy photographic paper – or an 8×12″ photo album with 20 pages (duplicate albums can be ordered for £130 each +P&P, and 6×4″ parent albums can be ordered for £110 each + P&P). Both the photo book and photo album come with a black presentation box. Extra pages can be added to the 12×12″ photobook (£10 per spread).
• a smartphone app album, so you can save your 20 favourite photographs straight to your phone and view them anytime.
Louise Rose offers the following wedding coverage packages.
Reductions - Winter and midweek weddings
£1250 - Silver
6 hour’s coverage (e.g. from the groom’s arrival to the first dance): £1,250.
£1500 - Gold
10 hour’s coverage (including bridal preparations and dancing): £1,500.
£950 - Bronze
3 hour’s coverage (e.g. the guests arriving, the service, details of the venue, and group / couple portraits; or the drinks reception, details of the venue, the dinner, speeches, first dance).