Three time Pulitzer Prize nominee Eva Russo is the owner and main photographer for Photo Lady Love, Inc. She was born in Chicago, raised in Italy, moved to France and then settled back in the United States. A graduate in photojournalism from the prestigious Newhouse School at Syracuse University, Eva uses still photography, video and audio in her photographic storytelling on both short and long-term projects. Eva received two nominations for the Pulitzer Prize for her two-year-long project documenting living and working conditions in the Richmond City Jail. Her work focused on the daily life and struggles of the inmates as well as mental health and recidivism issues. Her third Pulitzer Prize nomination was for her work documenting a Vietnamese community in New Orleans East as it recovered from Hurricane Katrina. Read More...
|Business||Photo Lady Love|
|Location||Fairfax in Virginia, United States|
|Starting Rates||$3000+ (USD) View Packages|
All packages include:
- Free consultation to discuss wedding plans
- Engagement session
- Photographer visits venue(s) prior to wedding day to become familiar with the setting (time permitting)
- Unlimited digital capture on your wedding day
- Post-production of images (pictures edited, cropped, lightly toned, etc.)
- A private online gallery which will stay live for 1 year, where images may be purchased in a variety of formats in both color and black and white
- DVD set of high resolution files in both color and black and white
- Couple maintains shared copyright with Photoladylove, Inc.; you may purchase prints through our online gallery, or you can take the DVD to a printer of your choosing
For additional information on the packages offered or for a custom a` la carte quote, please contact Eva at firstname.lastname@example.org.