I grew up in Niantic, CT, and went to Rochester Institute of Technology where I majored in Photojournalism and minored in Sociology. I started photographing weddings my sophomore year at college. It was immediately apparent how similar shooting a wedding was to the way I was being taught to cover stories in class. I was looking for the same moments, emotions, and descriptive elements of the story. Additionally, photographing something so similar every weekend was pushing me to be more creative.
I decided that photographing weddings to support the other stories I wanted to do on my own was an ideal way of working. Read More...
|Location||Connecticut, United States|
|Starting Rates||$1960+ (USD) View Packages|
|Photos||1 Contest Winning Photo|
|Client Letters||1 Client Letter|
The Wedding Photojournalist Association proudly recognizes the accomplishments and creative excellence of Rob Shook. The following awards have been earned by Rob from the WPJA. These achievements come with great merit considering the high level of competition that a member faces in the contests.
|2013||Q3||2nd Place - Flowers/Decorations|
For more information, visit my website:
or email me:
Rob Shook offers the following wedding coverage packages.
$2300 - All packages include:
- A full day of coverage by Rob Shook and a second photographer (from preparation all the way through the reception)
- Password-protected online gallery that can be shared with guests
- Full resolution, edited copies of all images
- A signed form allowing unlimited printing for personal use
- All images delivered (flash drive and gallery) in 1 month