Based in Connecticut in the summer and Florida in the winter, Rob Shook grew up in Niantic, CT, and went to Rochester Institute of Technology. He majored in Photojournalism and minored in Sociology.
"When I photograph weddings, my goal is to produce something that triggers people's memories, and allows people who weren't present to feel like they were. There is nothing better than a perfect capture of an unrehearsed, unstaged moment. Looking at a picture like this brings back and solidifies memories of an experience, and I think that is the ideal result of a wedding photograph. Read More...
|Location||Niantic in Connecticut, United States|
|Starting Rates||$1960+ (USD) View Packages|
For more information, visit my website:
or email me:
Rob Shook offers the following wedding coverage packages.
$1960 - All packages include:
- A full day of coverage by Rob Shook and a second photographer (from preparation all the way through the reception)
- Password-protected online gallery that can be shared with guests
- A flash drive with full resolution, edited copies of all images (600+ is guarranteed, but the number usually exceeds 1000)
- A signed form allowing unlimited printing for personal use
- All images delivered (flash drive and gallery) within 4 weeks