My name is Thomas Weber. I was born in Berlin 1979 and have been living in Oldenburg since 2002. Since mid 2005, I have been engaged in photography and have discovered my passion for wedding photography. In 2007 I took a job as a moderator in the DSLR forum.
My path to wedding photography led by the theme portrait, sports and nude. Quickly the press was aware of me and reported about award winning photos. Read More...
|Location||Oldenburg in Niedersachsen, Germany|
|Starting Rates||€2000+ (EUR) View Packages|
|Photos||5 Contest Winning Photos|
The Wedding Photojournalist Association proudly recognizes the accomplishments and creative excellence of Thomas Weber. The following awards have been earned by Thomas from the WPJA. These achievements come with great merit considering the high level of competition that a member faces in the contests.
|2012||Q3||7th Place - Ceremony|
|2011||Q4||18th Place - Trash The Dress (TTD) Portrait|
|Q3||18th Place - Lit Portrait|
7th Place - Creative Portrait
15th Place - Food & Drinks
All of my packages include :
- detailed counseling interviews
- image processing (selection and sorting of the best photos, optimization of cut, color, etc., skin retouching if needed, also every image in black and white)
- you get all high-resolution images on DVD (10 to 21 megapixels)
- depending on your package, you get some prints in 10x15cm, 13x18cm and 20x30cm
- image gallery with up to 500 photos
- and much more ...
For further information, please visit my website.,,,