I have shot everything from weddings in the cornfields of rural Illinois to a World Series at Fenway Park, all in search of the perfect moment. I started my award-winning photojournalism career in Boston shooting for The Boston Herald, Red Sox and Harvard University and have been shooting weddings and events here in Chicago since 2011. Read More...
|Location||Chicago in Illinois, United States|
|Starting Rates||$1700+ (USD) View Packages|
|Photos||1 Contest Winning Photo|
The Wedding Photojournalist Association proudly recognizes the accomplishments and creative excellence of William Nunnally. The following awards have been earned by William from the WPJA. These achievements come with great merit considering the high level of competition that a member faces in the contests.
|2009||BRIDES||9th Place - Dancing|
• Dedicated photography support for day of wedding
• Professional post-production editing (toning, subject cropping, sizing, and captioning if desired)
• Delivery of photos on CD (2 copies) within 4 weeks of the event
• Setup and content loading of a Photoshelter online album to allow purchase of prints at wholesale prices
• Unlimited follow-up customer service and support
William Nunnally offers the following wedding coverage packages.
$1700 - Standard
-engagement photos (2 hour session, included within 50 miles of Chicago)
-location scouting and planning
-8 hours availability on the wedding day
-post production editing of up to 300 photos
-posting the "top 100" to a Facebook album to share with friends and family and to Photoshelter to allow print purchase
-delivery of images on a CD within 4 weeks
$2500 - Standard Plus
-everything from the standard package
-10 hours of availability on the wedding day
-design of a 40 page 13x11 photo album